Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Best Time of the Year


We are smack in the middle of the NCAA tournament. Some people love to celebrate Christmas; some people enjoy their birthday. I know people for whom the advent of Spring is worth living through the rest of the year. Me? Give me the Tar Heels in the NCAA any year. Nothing touches it when we are doing well; nothing is worse than when we lose. Winning the dance is a feeling that is like nothing else. (Some things are better, but, like childbirth, one tends to forget the intensity. I never forget the intensity of winning this tournament, and I have lived through it 3 times. Nothing better.)
By the way, I was in St. Louis to watch them and see the above photo taken.


So forgive my lack of posts; forgive me in advance for my future lack of posts. I am watching basketball!

No comments: