Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Books Read

I wish there was a separate space or list so that I could just list all the books I read. However, in addition to the Saint books that I have read this year for Accelerated Reader tests, I have read 2 more novels, and am listening to one on CD (that counts, right?). So, I have finished:



1. The Manny (Holly Peterson) - simply OK. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, but if someone asked me, I would tell them it was just OK. Not a complete waste of time, but close.



2. The Overlook (Michael Connelly) -- I usually like Connelly's Harry Bosch books, but this is probably my least favorite. It didn't feel finished, and I didn't get to understand any more about the character. It just seemed like Connelly wanted to get in on the terrorist novel angle before it went away. A big disappointment, because I like the others so well.



I have a stack of books on my night table now, and in a couple weeks, I will have a couple more titles to share.



Where can I keep a list?

No comments: